We are now back training at Copley Dojo. We have lessons on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. These classes need to be booked via the Coacha system. We now have limited number in class as we must ensure that everyone is socially distanced. There are a few other changes as well.
- We can no longer take Cash payments for the next few months. Payments need to be made before class by Paypal.
- A covid questionnaire must be completed no more than 24 hours before the lesson that you are attending.
- You must also keep something on your feet, sock, trainers (non black soled).
- We also have to walk all students in to class, so everyone must wait outside.
- Parents are not able to watch at the moment.
To access the Coacha system click on the members area of the website and it will take you to the site.
Please note IF YOU HAVE NOT BOOKED ON THE CLASS DO NOT ATTEND AS YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN IN.
We understand that there is a lot to take in so we will keep updating out blog with information of your.